In today's fast-paced digital world, remote connectivity has become an essential aspect of businesses. With the rise of remote work, businesses must ensure they have a reliable and fast internet connection to carry out their operations efficiently.
It’s essential to know all your connectivity needs and options ad how they can hurt or help your business. So we’re breaking down your options below.
Your Remote Connectivity Options
There are several remote connectivity options available, including ISP Bonding, VPN, MPLS, LTE, and more. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages, and businesses must choose the one that best fits their needs.
• ISP Bonding (Internet Service Provider Bonding) is a good option for businesses that require fast and reliable internet connectivity. It aggregates multiple internet connections from different ISPs into a single virtual connection. This helps reduce downtime, ensures fast and reliable internet connectivity, and is cost-effective.
• VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a cost-effective solution that enables secure remote access to a company's network. It is a popular option for businesses that require secure connections for remote employees but however, it may not provide the same level of speed and reliability as ISP bonding.
• MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) is a private network that offers dedicated bandwidth and high levels of security. It is a more robust option for businesses that require high levels of security and dedicated bandwidth for their remote employees. However, MPLS is historically more expensive than other connectivity options.
• LTE (Long-Term Evolution) is a wireless option best suited for businesses with employees who require fast and reliable internet connectivity while on the move. It is a good option for businesses that need mobility, but it is not as secure as other options and may have limitations in terms of coverage and reliability, especially in rural or remote locations.
The Best Remote Connectivity Option
If you’re a business owner looking for a fast and reliable internet connection (who isn’t), ISP Bonding is the solution for you.
ISP bonding, also referred to as link aggregation, is a technology that brings together multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) into one high-speed connection. This solution allows businesses to utilize the combined bandwidth from multiple ISPs to attain a faster and more dependable internet connection.
How Does ISP Bonding Function? ISP bonding operates by merging multiple internet connections from different ISPs into a single virtual connection. The data is evenly distributed across all connected ISPs, reducing the risk of downtime and guaranteeing a fast and stable internet connection.
- Increased Internet Bandwidth: By combining multiple ISPs, businesses can increase their total bandwidth, allowing faster data transfer and smoother streaming.
- Reliability: With multiple ISPs, the risk of downtime is significantly reduced, ensuring that businesses can carry out their operations without any interruption.
- Cost-Effective: By using multiple ISPs, businesses can often save money as they can negotiate better deals with their providers.
Remote Connectivity Is Crucial for Businesses
For businesses today, it’s crucial to stay online, no matter what. That’s why you need to prioritize solutions that ensure your business stays online no matter the circumstance. ISP bonding provides a reliable, fast, and cost-effective solution to keep your business up and running during remote connectivity challenges.
MotionRay's MR•NET is a solution for video streamers, hotels, catering and events companies, retail franchises, remote workers, and anyone that needs reliable and affordable Internet access. By bonding together data from every available ISP in the user's location, MR•NET can provide a secure, stable, and mobile Internet connection — at a much lower price point than other business-grade Internet solutions.
Want to learn more about MR•NET? Reach out to sign up, start a trial, or connect with a professional.